BODY SPACE INFRARED STEPER
Body Space InfraRed Steeper uses in its operation the latest, revolutionary technology - InfraRed which repeatedly increase the effects of physical effort and allow to achieve the desired effects in a shorter time (more on the InfraRed method)
Body Space InfraRed Stepper is a device designed to closely simulate walking in a manner congruent with natural human motor activity. It helps to perfectly model the silhouette because during a workout it engages a larger number of muscle groups than other fitness equipment found in fitness centres, not only lower-body muscles such as thighs, buttocks and calves but also chest, back and shoulders. Furthermore, the workout is supported by „InfraRed” infrared technology. This combination guarantees faster fatty tissue * and cellulite burning , in comparison with traditional aerobic workout.
Infrared rays cause the body not only to excrete water but also fat (20%), cholesterol, heavy metals, acids and toxins, mobilize our defensive capabilities thus stimulating our immune system. Smooth operation and exceptional comfort while exercising on Body Space InfraRed Crosstrainer are ensured by, among others, its robust construction with a powerful flywheel. The electronically controlled resistance is set on a large, easy to read and use, intuitive display. Apart from monitoring standard features such as time, the number of burnt calories and the number of workout repetitions, the computer also checks speed, rev number (cadency), heart rate, temperature and evaluates the user’s performance.
BENEFITS OF INFRARED
- elimination of cellulite
- quick fat burning (thighs, abdomen, buttocks)
- slimming and body contouring
- augmenting the skin's blood flow (makes it more firm and elastic)
- improving the physical condition
- improving blood and lymph circulation
- rapid removal of toxins and harmful substances from the body
- elimination of the cold feet syndrome
- endorphin release (the so-called happiness hormone) during the workout session
- rapid removal of toxins and harmful substances from the body as a result of maximally intense sweating
- improving the condition of the cardiovascular system – increasing the heart rate to a level matching rates found in people performing intense physical exercises
- analgesic effect - the systemic analgesic effect in injuries treatment and chronic neurological and rheumatoid afflictions therapy
- delaying the skin ageing process (Anti-ageing) - sensational effects in the process of delaying skin ageing. The collagen production in the skin is stimulated during sessions by infrared radiation.