BODY SPACE RECLINE BIKE Q1
Body Space Vacu Therm Recline Bike Q1 uses both vacuum and infra-red therapy. This combination guarantees cellulite burning in comparison with traditional aerobic workout.
Vacu Therm and Infrared technology can be use independently or combined. (more about InfraRed method)-odesłanie do technologii InfraRed
Horizontal body position on the bike makes this exercise very comfortable which doesn’t put an excessive strain on the lower limbs and back. This exercise is especially suitable for ladies with joints problems eg. knee. It is therefore an interesting alternative to other devices, which generate more strain. Body Space Vacu Therm Q1 Recline Bicycle is also suitable for the overweight, who find the traditional sitting position on a vertical bike overburdening or find the riding on a vertical bike uncomfortable.
Exercising on this device, supported by „VACUUM” negative pressure technology and „InfraRed” radiation, helps to shed the unnecessary weight, maintain a slender figure, improve fitness and even make the skin more elastic.
A reliable and comfortable exercise bicycle with a magnetic resistance system, is especially recommended for people, who cannot use traditional bikes. A large recline area provides the user with ample comfort during an intensive workout. A modern computer containing 48 training programmes is the heart of this device, and ensures the workout versatility. It allows the workout sessions to differ from each other, thus enabling each session to be highly effective.* Access to information about the progress of the exercise, the heart rate or percentage heart rate are the features ensuring the final success.
BENEFITS OF VACUTHERM
- elimination of cellulite
- quick fat burning (thighs, abdomen, buttocks)
- slimming and body contouring
- augmenting the skin's blood flow (makes it more firm and elastic)
- improving the physical condition
- improving blood and lymph circulation
- rapid removal of toxins and harmful substances from the body
- elimination of the cold feet syndrome
- endorphin release (the so-called happiness hormone) during the workout session
- rapid removal of toxins and harmful substances from the body as a result of maximally intense sweating
- improving the condition of the cardiovascular system – increasing the heart rate to a level matching rates found in people performing intense physical exercises
- analgesic effect - the systemic analgesic effect in injuries treatment and chronic neurological and rheumatoid afflictions therapy