Lymphatic drainage is a therapeutic massage treatment. The massage with PressoTherapy by Body Space uses very light pressure and long, gentle, rhythmic strokes to increase the flow of lymph and reduce toxins in your body. The most important feature of this machine leading in far infrared heating. The infrared functions is working with pressotherapy at the same time. It's use the infrared rays heat energy to stimulate it wave circulating around the calf, thigh, and belly in physical method, improve the function of detoxing and drain out the cellulite from up to down.
Lymphatic drainage massage can have a beneficial effect on your general health. Because lymph is key to keeping your immune system working properly, improving the flow and drainage of lymph around the body is good for you in lots of ways. Let customers to get a safe, effective and enjoyment, is become an essential equipment for SPA, also become the essential equipment for health, breast enhancement and weight loss program.
Lymphatic drainage can:
• reduce the chance of you suffering from minor colds and viruses; it helps your body fight off infection, and speeds up healing and recovery from illness
• help reduce water retention; for instance, because the lymph system has no pump, if you sit for a long time without moving, the lymph can't flow easily — this is why you may experience swollen feet or fingers
• boost weight loss, as improving the lymphatic system will improve your metabolic rate, which helps you burn calories more efficiently.
Manual lymphatic drainage is also used in the treatment of lymphoedema.
Presso Therapy massage can improve your skin texture by:
• reducing swelling, puffiness and blotches
• giving you clean, healthy pores
• speeding up healing in scar tissue, so it may, for example, improve the appearance of stretch marks
• helping to reduce cellulite; the massage increases blood flow and circulation to the affected areas, which helps the body break down the toxins which cause dimply skin.
Lymphatic drainage is about flushing out your system; you can do this every day by drinking plenty of water.
One of the best things you can do for your lymphatic system is to be more active. Even the most gentle activity will help encourage a healthy lymph flow, as movement of the muscles exerts pressure on the lymphatic vessels and keeps them moving.